Saturday, August 11, 2012

3.0

I would like to dedicate my very first post to my beautiful girlfriend of the past 3 years. She has been a constant inspiration to me and has brought out the very best in me. 

I was first introduced to an amazing illustrator and animator by the name of Anthony Holden he uses animated GIFs for his character designs and various comics. I thought this is a great way of bring life to a typical four panel comic, not to mention dynamic character designs. 

 I owe her more than I can put into words. Maybe this can help explain...


The project ended up being a little more complicated than I first anticipated and my time was limited. This ended up being close to two weeks work but spread over four weeks due to work (Ikea) and other commitments.

Big shout out to my roommate for getting me over that final yards. Also, Don't watch "Battleship", it's shit!

HAPPY 3.0 HONEY!!! "PRETTY DARN GOOD!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment